Dental Implants Are Our Specialty
Do you have missing or broken teeth beyond repair? If so, dental implants may be the perfect solution for you.
At Buhite & Buhite, DDS, a full service dentist offering dental implants in Rochester, we are leaders in implant dentistry with numerous years of experience in both practice and education.
Dental Implants: What to Expect
- Initial consultation and exam to determine if Dental Implants are a good fit for you
- Presurgical planning appointments to develop the sequence of treatment and answer any questions you may have
- Dental surgery to install the Dental Implant
- Follow up visits to ensure the Dental Implant is properly fusing and integrating with the jawbone
- Addition of a crown or dental prosthesis to complete your new smile
Same Day Repairs for Dental Implants
If you currently have dental implants and are in need of service, we have an on-site lab so that many repairs to your dental devices can be completed the same day.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
There are many factors to consider when deciding if dental implants are right for you. When properly cared for, dental implants often last much longer than traditional dental prostheses (such as crowns and bridgework), even a lifetime. With Implant Dentistry, the replacements don't decay, fracture, or require the natural teeth supporting them to be cut down, and they actually stimulate bone growth and maintain oral health.
This procedure is relatively simple and effective in almost all cases, so there's no need to put off restoring that great smile.
Don't wait to restore your smile.